DEFINITION OF PTE-47853 ADHESIVE AND POTTING COMPOUND
- PTE-47853 is a highly thermally conductive, flexible adhesive/sealant and potting compound.
- PTE-47853 is designed to provide low stress, air free potting and casting of electronic devices.
- PTE-47853is specifically developed for bonding to difficult substrates such as glass, ceramics, and metals.
- PTE- 47853, when fully cured, is highly resistant to moisture, hot water, steam, hot antifreeze solutions, automotive fluids, detergents, gasoline, hydraulic fluids, plasticizers, cleaning agents, acids, and bases.
- PTE-47853 is highly resistant to vibration and can be thermal cycled between â€“40 and 150°C.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF CURED PTE-57851
The properties set out below were determined following measurements carried out in the laboratory over a small number of tests. They are values given by way of guidance, and do not constitute a guarantee. It will be for the user, in all cases, to carry out their own tests to determine whether the PTE-47853 resin can be used for the particular application the user has in mind.
PRECAUTIONS IN USE
Refer to the attached material safety data sheet.
PTE-47853 is available in two component kits, and twin syringe cartridges like Mixpac. For sizes and part numbers, contact Protavic America, Inc.