PNU-56210 is an electronics grade; unfilled, room temperature fast curing; two-component polyurethane encapsulant and potting material, designed for the encapsulation of LEDs and electronic assemblies.. It provides protection and bond stability from -55°C to 100°C. The clarity of PNU-56210 allows examination of all encapsulated components and circuit boards. PNU-56210 is available in self-mixing MixPac cartridges for field use and in plant applications.
- Very low viscosity for fast fill and void free encapsulation (600 cps)
- See Dispense Video (same clarity & flow as PTS-56226 but not UL)
- Water Clear for optical clarify (does not yellow)
- Fast cure at room temperature
- Tough & Durable cured material (shore hardness of A70)
- PNU-56210 polymer backbone provides excellent flexibility at low and high temperatures, UV and moisture resistance
- PNU-56210 has low shrinkage on curing
- PNU-56210 has excellent adhesion to most substrates without primers
- PNU-56210 is unaffected by soldering or cleaning processes
- Because of the high reactivity, of the components of PNU-56210, it is recommended that PNU-56210 be used in the MixPac™ or meter mix system
TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF CURED PNU-56210
The properties set out below were determined following measurements carried out in the laboratory over a small number of tests. They are values given by way of guidance, and do not constitute a guarantee. It will be for the user, in all cases, to carry out their own tests to determine whether the PNU-56210 resin can be used for the particular application the user has in mind.
PRECAUTIONS IN USE
Refer to the attached material safety data sheet.
PNU-56210 is available in two-part MixPac and as kits for meter mix systems. For part number and kit size information please contact Protavic America, Inc.