PNS-56226 is a two-component water clear ONE TO ONE MIX RATIO room temperature cure silicone encapsulant. It is designed for clear LED potting, encapsulation by casting of circuit boards, hybrid circuits, and power supplies, where flexibility, repair-ability, and high temperature resistance are required. Possible applications include automotive, telecommunications, transformers, cable end sleeves, capacitors, coils, insulators/bushings, transducers, and (re-enter-able) telephone cable splicers.
- Fast flow via ultra low viscosity
- Void free protection
- One to one mix ratio
- Fast room temperature cure (< 1 hour)
- Water clear
- Excellent adhesion without primers
- Since PNS-56226 has very good adhesion to most common circuit board materials, it does not require the use of primers, buffers, conformal coatings, or silicone gels that are needed for most applications.
PNS-56226 provides long-term circuit protection from about -65°C to 200°C.
PNS-56226 in side by side dual cartridges (MixPac) of 50 ml, 200ml, 400ml, gallon and 5 gallon containers.
- For evaluation purposes: add equal parts PNS-56226 Part B & PNS-56226 Part A at room temperature. Mix thoroughly. Degas to 0.5 mm Hg or less until all entrained air has been expelled (about 2-3 minutes).
- PNS-56226 is designed to be applied by convenient two part cartridges (MixPac) or meter mix equipment.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF CURED PNS-56226
The properties listed below were determined from measurements carried out in a limited number of tests. These properties are given as guidance, and do not constitute a guarantee. It will be for the user, in all cases, to carry out their own tests to determine whether PNS-56226 is suitable for the userâ€™s particular application.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store PNS-56226 in a cool dry place away from food, heat ,(<80°f) moisture, direct sunlight, acidic, oxidizing agents, and peroxides
- Avoid contact with other materials containing sulfur, tin, nitrogen compounds, including rubber, epoxies, polyurethanes, poly-sulfides, poly-amides, and other silicone RTVâ€™s which may inhibit cure
- Blanket opened containers of PNS-56226 with dry nitrogen and closed tightly
PRECAUTIONS IN USE
Refer to the material safety data sheet.
For specific packaging requirements, please contact Protavic America, Inc.