PNS-56225 is a two-component clear ONE TO ONE MIX RATIO room temperature cure silicone encapsulant. It is designed for clear LED potting, encapsulation by casting of completed circuit boards, hybrid circuits, and power supplies, where flexibility, reparability, and high temperature resistance are required. Possible applications include automotive, telecommunications, transformers, cable end sleeves, capacitors, coils, insulators/bushings, transducers, and (re-enterable) telephone cable splicers.
- Since PNS-56225 has very good adhesion to most common circuit board materials, it does not require the use of primers, buffers, conformal coatings, or silicone gels that are needed for most applications
- PNS-56225 provides long-term circuit protection from about -65°C to 150°C
- PNS-56225 in side by side dual cartridges of 50 ml, 200ml, 400ml, gallon and 5 gallon containers
- For evaluation purposes: add equal parts PNS-56225 Part B & PNS-56225 Part A at room temperature. Mix thoroughly. Degas to 0.5 mm Hg or less until all entrained air has been expelled (about 2-3 minutes)
- PNS-56225 is designed to be applied by convenient two part cartridges or meter mix equipment
TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF CURED PNS-56225
The properties listed below were determined from measurements carried out in a limited number of tests. These properties are given as guidance, and do not constitute a guarantee. It will be for the user, in all cases, to carry out their own tests to determine whether PNS-56225 is suitable for the userâ€™s particular application.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store PNS-56225 in a cool dry place away from food, heat, moisture, direct sunlight, acidic, oxidizing agents, and peroxides
- Avoid contact with other materials containing sulfur, tin, nitrogen compounds, including rubber, epoxies, polyurethanes, polysulfides, polyamides, and other silicone RTVâ€™s which may inhibit cure
- Blanket opened containers of PNS-56225 with dry nitrogen and closed tightly
PRECAUTIONS IN USE
Refer to the material safety data sheet.
For specific packaging requirements, please contact Protavic America, Inc.