HIGH STRENGTH TWO COMPONENT EPOXY ADHESIVE DEFINITION
ACE-56155, a two component, room temperature cure, high strength, non-silver-filled conductive epoxy adhesive. ACE-56155 has a light paste consistency that allows for dispensing by pneumatic dispensers; it is available in mixer packs for field applications and in bulk or in premixed and frozen packages.
ACE-56155 is ideally suited for applications such as:
- Knitted Wire Mesh
- EMI Gasket Bonding
- Conductive Plastic Bonding
- Conductive Bonding Of Dissimilar Substrates
- Static Discharger Bonding
Get a Quick Price: Click Here for a volume-pricing request
- No thinner is recommended for ACE-56155; the material should be applied mixed, degassed, and undiluted
- Mix part A and B together thoroughly at room temperature. Degas at < 0.5 mm Hg
- ACE-56155 must be used within 60 minutes after addition and mixing of Part B to Part
|Pot life time @ 25± 2ºC||40-50 minutes|
|Possible curing cycles||– 24-72 hours @ 25±1ºC
– 30 minutes @ 100°C + 1 hour @ 75°C
– 5 minutes @ 125°C
|Viscosity||30,000 cP||Brookfield RVT,
Small Sample Adaptor, 10 rpm, 25°C
|Mix Ratio, By weight:||Part A
|Mix Ratio, By volume:||Part A
|Shelf Life||One year in original unopened containers|
TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF CURED ACE-56153
The properties listed below were determined from measurements carried out in a limited number of tests after curing ACE-56155 for 45 minutes @ 100°C. These properties are given as guidance, and do not constitute a guarantee. It will be for the user, in all cases, to carry out their own tests to determine weather ACE-56155 is suitable for the user’s particular application.
|Tensile Shear Strength||4,600 psi||ASTM D1002|
|Volume Resistivity, Ω-cm||50-150||ASTM D257|
|Durometer, Shore D||82||ASTM D2240|
Refer to the attached material safety data sheet.
Contact Protavic America for specific packaging requirements.