FAST CURING TWO COMPONENT POLYURETHANE ADHESIVE DEFINITION
PNU-46202 is an electronics grade; unfilled, room temperature fast curing; two-component polyurethane adhesive is designed for the adhesion and encapsulation of circuit boards, circuit board components and for screw-thread sealing. The cured materials provide long-term circuit protection and bond stability from -55°C to 100°C. PNU-46202 bonds well to most metals, ceramics and plastics as well as to epoxy and paper phenolic circuit boards. The clarity of PNU-46202 allows examination of all encapsulated components and circuit boards. PNU-46202 is available in self-mixing MixPac ® for field use and in plant applications.
- PNU-46202 polymer backbone provides excellent flexibility at low and high temperatures, UV and moisture resistance
- PNU-46202 has low shrinkage on curing
- PNU-46202 has excellent adhesion to most substrates without primers
- PNU-46202 is unaffected by soldering or cleaning processes
- Because of the high reactivity, of the components of PNU-46202, it is recommended that PNU-46202 be used in the MixPac dispensers. See packing requirements.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF CURED PNU-46202
The properties set out in the datasheet were determined following measurements carried out in the laboratory over a small number of tests. They are values given by way of guidance, and do not constitute a guarantee. It will be for the user, in all cases, to carry out their own tests to determine whether the PNU-46202 resin can be used for the particular application the user has in mind.
PRECAUTIONS IN USE
Refer to the attached material safety data sheet.
PNU-46202 is available in two-part MixPac® and as kits for meter mix systems. For part number and kit size information please contact Protavic America, Inc.