FAST CURING EPOXY ADHESIVE
ANE-26144 fast curing epoxy adhesive is a low viscosity, fast curing, and electrically insulating adhesive for metals, plastics, ceramics, ferrites, and underfill applications. Adhesion to metals, ceramics and FR4 type substrates along with its thermal and chemical stability ensure good protection against environmental factors for electronic components. Depending upon customer requirements, ANE-26144 is available as a one- or a two-component system.
- The consistency of the ANE-26144 is well suited for micro-dispensers. The rheology
allows for good wetting of surfaces in contact with the resin. It also provides good
adhesion to substrates.
- This non-thixotropic, fast curing system offers high strength and thermal shock resistance from approximately -40ºC to 150ºC.
- ANE-26144 can be supplied as a one-component system premixed and frozen, ready to use in syringes designed to fit on a micro-dispenser, which has the advantage of avoiding handling operations that encourage the entrainment of air bubbles.
- If supplied as a one-component, ANE-26144 should be removed from the freezer 15 to 30 minutes before use to allow it to reach a temperature of between 18 and
- When ANE-26144 is supplied as a two-component system, as with many resin
products, crystallization of the resin can happen while in storage. ANE-26144 can be returned to its original state –without any performance and or quality loss– by heating to 60ºC for 1-2 hours. When all the crystals have melted the material should not recrystallize
for 1-2 weeks. To prevent re-crystallization, store in freezer until ready to use.
- Due to the high reactivity of the cure system it is recommended that ANE-26144 be cured in thin films and never more than two grams at a time in a single mass.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF THE CURED SYSTEM
The properties set out below were obtained after curing for 15 minutes at 150ºC. They were determined following measurements carried out in the laboratory over a small number of tests. They are values given by way of guidance, and do not constitute a guarantee. It will be for the user, in all cases, to carry out their own tests to determine whether the ANE-26144 resin can be used for the particular application the user has in mind.