URETHANE FOR ELECTRONICS
PNU-56200 is an electronics grade; unfilled, room temperature fast curing; two component polyurethane adhesive designed for the adhesion and encapsulation of circuit boards, circuit board components and for screw-thread sealing and wire stacking. The cured materials provide long-term circuit protection and bond stability from -55°C to 100°C. PNU-56200 bonds well to most metals, ceramics and plastics as well as to epoxy and paper phenolic circuit boards. The clarity of PNU-56200 allows examination of all encapsulated components and circuit boards. PNU-56200 is available in self-mixing MixPac for field use and in plant applications.
- PNU-56200 polymer backbone provides excellent flexibility at low and high temperatures, UV and moisture resistance
- PNU-56200 has low shrinkage on curing
- PNU-56200 has excellent adhesion to most substrates without primers
- PNU-56200 is unaffected by soldering or cleaning processes
- Because of the high reactivity of the components of PNU-56200, it is recommended that PNU-56200 be used in the MixPac dispensers. See packing requirements.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF CURED PNU-56200
The properties set out in the datasheet were determined following measurements carried out in the laboratory over a small number of tests. They are values given by way of guidance, and do not constitute a guarantee. It will be for the user, in all cases, to carry out their own tests to determine whether the PNU-56200 resin can be used for the particular application the user has in mind.
PRECAUTIONS IN USE
Refer to the attached material safety data sheet.
PNU-56200 is available in two-part MixPac or in a two component kit. For part number and kit size information please contact Protavic America, Inc.