Insulating epoxy resin for die attach, PROTAVIC® ANE-10932 presents a high glass transition temperature and a low coefficient of thermal expansion, perfectly adapted for high reliability ceramic attaching applications. Its particular rheology makes the product well adapted to screen printing technology. It presents a good pot life at room temperature 20-22°C and a high reactivity at moderate temperature.
- PROTAVIC® ANE-10932 adhesive combines excellent adhesive and thermal properties
- Its good latency enables it to be kept at 20±2°C for three days, so the viscosity remains virtually unchanged throughout the working day
- It possesses excellent properties in terms of adhesion and protection against harmful environmental factors, due to its high purity epoxy base
- It is 100% cross-linkable by heat at temperature of between 125 and 200°C
METHOD OF USE
- Take the container out of the freezer not more than 30-45 minutes before use in order to prevent any re-absorption of moisture.
- Work on clean surfaces or clean ail surfaces in order to remove any dirt or grease. Do not deposit the adhesive on a substrate which has just been cleaned with chlorinated sol vents.
- Apply the adhesive by screen printing or equivalent method.
- Cure using one of the curing cycles compatible with the components, the substrate and the manufacturing conditions.
FIELDS OF USE
The properties set out below were determined following measurements carried out in the laboratory over a small number of tests. They are values given by way of guidance, and do not constitute a guarantee. It will be for the user, in all cases to carry out their own tests to determine whether PROTAVIC ANE-10932 resin can be used for the particular application the user has in mind.
PRECAUTION IN USE
Refer to the attached material safety data sheet.
PROTAVIC® ANE-10932 adhesive is supplied in 40 g syringes.