Electrically insulating mono-component used for the sticking of microchips. The rheology of PROTAVIC® ANE 10701 has been developed for application by micro-dispenser using automatic machines. It presents a one week pot life at 20-25°C, a high reactivity at medium temperature and a high purity. Its exhibits an excellent thermal stability and a low humidity uptake.
- PROTAVIC® ANE 10701 adhesive exhibits excellent adhesive properties
- Its good latency enables it to be kept at 20±2°C for several hours, so the viscosity remains virtually unchanged throughout the working day
- It possesses excellent properties in terms of adhesion and protection against harmful environmental factors, due to its high purity epoxy base
- It is 100% cross-linkable by heat at temperature of between 125 and 200°C
- Its particular rheology is fully adapted for the sticking of large pieces, without spraying phenomenon
- It exhibits an excellent thermal stability up to 300°C and a low humidity uptake, which allow the product to maintain its bonding properties in a large scale of temperature/humidity conditions
- Its fineness makes the use of very small internal diameter needles possible
METHOD OF USE
- Take the package out of the freezer not more than 20 to 30 minutes before use in order to prevent any re-absorption of moisture.
- Work on clean surfaces or clean all surfaces in order to remove any dirt or grease. Do not deposit the adhesive on a substrate which has just been cleaned with chlorinated solvents.
- Apply the adhesive with a micro-dispenser. The product is perfectly compatible with small internal diameter needles.
- Cure using one of the curing cycles compatible with the components, the substrate and the manufacturing conditions.
FIELDS OF USE
PROTAVIC® ANE 10701 adhesive excellent properties make it especially suitable for use in the electric and electronics fields.
PRECAUTION IN USE
Refer to the attached material safety data sheet.
PROTAVIC® ANE 10701 adhesive is supplied in 10 ml syringes.