Electrically insulating high speed curing mono-component used for the sticking of microchips. The rheology of PROTAVIC® ANA-10710 has been developed for application by micro-dispenser using automatic machines. It presents a 2 weeks pot life at 20±1°C combined with a very high reactivity at medium temperature. It exhibits an excellent thermal and humidity stability.
- PROTAVIC® ANA-10710 adhesive exhibits excellent adhesive properties
- Its good latency enables it to be kept at 20±2°C for several days, allowing a great flexibility during its use on automatic lines
- It is 100% cross-linkable by heat at temperature of between 150 and 180°C
- It exhibits an excellent thermal stability up to 200°C and a low humidity uptake, which allow the product to maintain its bonding properties in a large scale of temperature/humidity conditions
- Its fineness makes the use of very small internal diameter needles possible
METHOD OF USE
- Take the container out of the freezer not more than 20 to 30 minutes before use in order to prevent any re-absorption of moisture.
- Work on clean surfaces or clean all surfaces in order to remove any dirt or grease.
- Apply the adhesive with a micro-dispenser. The product is perfectly compatible with small internal diameter needles.
- Cure using one of the curing cycles compatible with the components, the substrate and the manufacturing conditions.
FIELDS OF USE
PROTAVIC® ANA-10710 adhesive excellent properties make it especially suitable for use in the electronics fields like die attach.
PRECAUTION IN USE
Refer to the attached material safety data sheet.
PROTAVIC® ANA-10710 adhesive is supplied in syringes.