Fast flow, fast cure capillary re-workable underfill. The rheology of the PROTAVIC® ANA 10199 R in combination with its fineness make the product perfectly adapted to high reliability small gap underfill applications. It presents a good pot life at room temperature 20-22°C and a high reactivity at moderate temperature.
The PROTAVIC® ANA 10199 R adhesive combines excellent adhesive and thermal properties. It possesses excellent properties in terms of adhesion and protection against harmful environmental factors, due to its high purity base. It is 100% cross-linkable by heat at temperature of between 80 and 150°C. It may be removed by thermal treatment at temperature between 280 – 300°C.
METHOD OF USE
- Take the container out of the freezer not more than 30-45 minutes before use in order to prevent any re-absorption of moisture.
- Work on clean surfaces or clean all surfaces in order to remove any dirt or grease. Do not deposit the adhesive on a substrate which has just been cleaned with chlorinated solvents.
- Preheat flip chip assembly to between 90 and 120°C (higher temperatures are possible in the case of small components, as the under-fill time is reduced).
- Apply the adhesive by dispensing, using a syringe (very small diameter needles may be used) on one or two sides of the chip perimeter.
- Cure using one of the curing cycles which is compatible with the components, the substrate and the manufacturing conditions.
FIELDS OF USE
The PROTAVIC® ANA 10199 R adhesive excellent properties make it especially suitable for use in the microelectronics fields.